New routes to source innovation from academia
In the light of the pandemic and the ever-increasing digitisation of collaboration, companies driven by innovation and R&D are focused on staying ahead of the curve and their competitors. A key aspect of this is the pursuit of the next academic breakthrough or expert to strengthen their pipeline.
In a new live online event series, ‘Models of Open Innovation’, industry leaders from innovative companies were interviewed by Inpart to establish new best practices for academic partnering and scouting.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Inpart
- 02:59 – Introduction to Healx
- 08:33 – How Healx build their clinical pipelines
- 09:56 – What academic opportunities are Healx looking for?
- 11:00 – Interactive poll and discussion: Which sector/role do you work in?
- 12:14 – Interactive poll and discussion: Which approaches generate the most success?
- 20:56 – Interactive poll and discussion: What are the biggest challenges when partnering?
- 25:23 – Live Q&A
- 44:24 – Closing remarks
Some of the topics covered include:
- How Healx define technical and scientific R&D/innovation priorities
- How the company finds solutions from academia
- What their evaluation process looks like
- How Healx stay ahead of the curve when sourcing innovation
Who is this webinar for?
- R&D managers and heads
- Open/external innovation teams
- Business development & licensing heads
- Search and evaluation scouts