Sustainable materials for a circular economy: R&D trends for 2024
Access webinar replay
In the final event of our Global Challenge campaign on sustainable materials, we host leading experts from industry and academia to provide a unique view on the future of research and innovation working towards a circular economy.
Format: Presentation, panel discussion, and live Q&A (55 mins)
- 2:19 Introduction to Inpart
- 5:29 Introduction to Professor Rachael Rothman (University of Sheffield)
- 7:30 Introduction to Kevin McCreight (Eastman)
- 11:15 Presentation of R&D trends report
- 19:12 Discussion of findings
- 38:44 Live Q&A and discussion
- 54:50 Closing remarks
In this panel event, we will discuss key findings from our Global Challenge R&D trends report which identifies early-stage research and assets from institutes and startups worldwide that industry are taking forward into their R&D pipelines.
This event and the conversation centre on partnerships started through our free online partnering network connecting scientists and decision-makers across industry and academia.
Our panel discuss the findings of the report, provide their own insights, and answer questions from our audience in a Q&A.
- The highest priority areas of research for industry in 2024
- The future of sustainable materials R&D
- Key challenges and priorities for industry-academia collaborations
- Industry R&D and open innovation teams
- Technology transfer and research commercialisation teams
- Academic researchers
- VC and CVC groups
Whether you're looking for new partners, or simply want to keep your finger on the pulse of the latest early-stage research and innovation, join a network of 6,000 R&D-focused companies and 2,600 academic institutes.